Terms and Conditions Revised April 22, 2017
In connection with your use, from time to time, of The Company or Company (with “the company” or “company’) known as mentormastermind.com, infoproductsworld.com, infoheroes.com, mydailyservices.com, or any domain, or subdomain of any of these sites or any other affiliated company name or website, owned by Donald Gordon William Cox, Melissa McLellan or any other appointed representative, website or service (herein referred to as “The Company”), you may be required to provide the company with certain personal information, including without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, electronic mail addresses, credit card information, bank account information, and your social insurance or social security number (collectively, your “Personal Information”).
The following Terms and Conditions represent the whole terms and conditions, as expressed on any of our forms and whether or not you ticked any of the boxes on any of our forms, when you use our website, see our content, you are bound by the terms and conditions.
You imply consent if you continue on our website and its pages, consent to agree, understand and accept these terms and conditions and agree to abide by our Nondisclosure agreement.
This is available to members, customers, and visitors as part of their membership or any activity on our site, however, said terms and conditions would remain private to protect trade secrets. Naturally, any breach of privacy, confidentiality or trade secrets will be met with severe legal consequences, loss of membership, loss of any funds invested in any courses, products, and services or any other investment.
- Personal Information
In connection with your use, from time to time, of The Company known as infoheroes.com, mentormastermind.com, infoproductsworld.com, or any other affiliated company name or website, including any sub-domains, owned by Don Cox, Melissa McLellan or any other appointed representative, website or service (herein referred to as “The Company”), you may be required to provide the company with certain personal information, including without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, electronic mail addresses, credit card information, bank account information, and your social insurance or social security number (collectively, your “Personal Information”).
The Company will use your Personal Information to establish your account, to communicate with you, to remit payments to you from time to time if and when due, and for ongoing record keeping, as required by law.
The Company will not release Personal Information about you without your permission, except:
(a) as permitted in this policy statement;
(b) as permitted in any written agreement between you and The Company;
• (c) where we believe it is reasonably necessary to conduct business; and
• (d) where we believe it is necessary to enforce our rights under any agreement between you and The Company.
The Company will provide both a means for you to manage and control the information that you have voluntarily provided to us and a means for you to communicate your privacy questions and concerns to us.
We will not knowingly collect Personal Information on any users under the age of eighteen. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor the Internet-based activities of their children.
- REFUND POLICY / CANCELLATION “No Questions Asked” 30 Day Refund Policy. All refunds are pro-rated and you will only receive a refund for any work that was not completed. This applies to weekly, monthly, yearly and bi-yearly plans. In all fairness to our workers, we require a minimum of 5 working days’ notice when you are canceling your service whether you are requesting a refund or not. We want you to feel comfortable about transacting business with The Company. Due to the nature of the Company’s business (a service business in which any blog posts made for you, are pre-paid by us each week) allowing you accessibility of our products immediately upon purchase or within a timely manner (lag time may be necessary as we grow) and therefore there is a strict 30-day refund policy, which begins on the date of purchase. However, you may cancel at any time by doing so through your back office or by contacting Customer Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for canceling any PayPal or third party vendor’s subscriptions.
- CONFIDENTIALITY-For the purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” shall be deemed to include all the information and materials that: (i) if in written format is marked as confidential, or (ii) if disclosed verbally is noted as confidential at time of disclosure or (iii) in the absence of either (i) or (ii) is information which a reasonable party would deem to be non-public information and confidential, including, without limitation, all information provided on or through the Site or Service, trade secrets, inventions, research methods and projects, methods of compiling information, methods of creating database, data processing programs, software, computer models, source and object codes, product formulations, strategies and plans for future business, product and service development and ideas, potential acquisitions or divestitures, marketing ideas, financial information including with respect to costs, commissions, fees, profits and sales, mailing lists, information concerning our affiliates and customers, potential affiliates and customers and suppliers, and employee information including their respective salaries, bonuses, benefits, qualifications, abilities and contact information. You acknowledge and agree that the nature of the Confidential Information to which you have, and will continue to have, access to derives value from the fact that it is not generally known and used by others in the highly competitive, international industry in which the Company competes.
You acknowledge that you are receiving the Confidential Information in confidence and will not publish copy or disclose any Confidential Information without prior written consent from the Company. You further agree that you shall not attempt to reverse engineer, decompile or try to ascertain the source code to our software or any other software supplied hereunder. You acknowledge that you will only use the Confidential Information to the extent necessary to use the Service and promote your business in accordance with your agreements with the Company and that you will use best efforts to prevent unauthorized disclosure of the Confidential Information to any third party.
You agree not to alone or in association with others use the Confidential Information to (i) solicit, or facilitate any organization with which you are associated in soliciting, any employee, affiliate or customer of ours to alter his, her or its relationship with us; (ii) solicit for employment, hire, or engage as an independent contractor, or facilitate any organization with which you are associated in soliciting for employment, hire, or engagement as an independent contractor, any person who was employed by or under contract with us at any time during the term of this Agreement (provided, that this clause (ii) shall not apply to any individual whose employment or contractual relationship with us was terminated for a period of one year or longer); or (iii) solicit business from or perform services for any customer, supplier, licensee, or business relation of ours; induce or attempt to induce, any such person or entity to cease doing business with us; or in any way interfere with the relationship between any such person or entity and us.
You agree that you will not make any derogatory statements, either oral or written, or otherwise disparage us, our products, employees, services, work or employment, and will take all reasonable steps to prevent others from making derogatory or disparaging statements. You agree that it would be impossible, impractical or extremely difficult to fix the actual damages suffered by reason of a breach of this paragraph, and accordingly hereby agree that The Company may determine to recover damages sustained by reason of each such breach, without prejudice to Company’s right to also seek injunctive or other equitable relief.
Other than as expressly provided for herein, in no event shall you be deemed by virtue hereof to have acquired any right or interest by license or otherwise, in or to the Confidential Information.
You agree that all originals and any copies of the Confidential Information remain the property of The Company. You shall reproduce all copyright and other proprietary notices, if any, in the same form that they appear on all the materials provided by us, on all permitted copies of the Confidential Information made by you. You agree to return all originals and copies of all Confidential Information in your possession or control to us at its request.
You shall be liable for any and all breaches of this Agreement and any unauthorized use or disclosure of Confidential Information. If you become compelled by applicable law, regulation or legal process to disclose any of the Confidential Information, you shall promptly provide us with notice in order for us to seek a protective order or any other appropriate remedy. Further, if you become compelled to disclose any of the Confidential Information, you must disclose only that portion of the Confidential Information you are legally required to disclose as confirmed by a legal opinion of your counsel at your expense.
- USE OF THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICE-You may only use the Site, Content, and Service to promote your business, as expressly permitted in writing by us. You may not cause harm to the Site or Service. Specifically, but not by way of limitation, you may not: (i) interfere with the Site, Content or Service by using viruses, programs, or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware, or which attempts to assess the vulnerability of, or actually violates, any security feature; (ii) access any content or data not intended for you, or log into an account or server that you are not authorized to access; (iii) modify, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Site or our Service; (iv) use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Site or our Service, except in the operation or use of an Internet “search engine,” hit counters, or similar technology; (v) collect electronic mail addresses or other information from third parties by using the Site or our Service; (vi) impersonate another person or entity; (vii) engage in any activity that interferes with another user’s ability to use or enjoy the Site, or content or our Service; (vii) assist or encourage any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this Agreement; (ix) co-brand the Site, or content or our Service; (x) frame the Site or Service; (xi) hyper-link to the Site or Service, without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of The company; (xii) use the Site, Content or Service, in whole or in part, for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral, or prohibited by this Agreement or any applicable local, state, or federal law, rule, or regulation; (xiii) use the Site, Content or Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or Service; (xiv) circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any security feature of the Site; (xv) upload, e-mail or otherwise transmit to or through the Site or Service, any advertising, promotional, or other unauthorized communication, including, without limitation, “junk mail,” “surveys,” unsolicited e-mail, “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes;” or (xvi) incorporate data from any of our databases into any emails or other “white pages” products or services, whether browser-based, based on proprietary client-side applications, or web-based, without our prior, express and written consent. If you purchase any of our products or services, you agree that your use of the product or service is limited by this Agreement as well.
Most areas of the Site are password restricted to registered users (“Password-Protected Areas”). If you have registered as an authorized user to gain access to these Password-Protected Areas, you agree that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree to notify us if the password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, including any fees that may be incurred under your password-protected account, whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to your password or the Site that is known to you.
All testimonials and endorsements must comply with Federal Trade Commission “FTC” guidelines and other applicable laws and regulations. Claims about a product’s performance or quality must be based on actual experiences. You must disclose connections between yourself and an advertiser that is unclear or unexpected to a customer (for example, whether there is a financial arrangement, employment arrangement, or ownership interest). Disclaimers and disclosures must be clear and conspicuous when used and must be used properly as to comply with FTC guidelines.
You must: (i) accurately state the amount of effort required to succeed with a product or service; (ii) only state that a product or service has qualifying criteria when there are actual criteria that must be met; and (iii) only use third party trademarks and copyright protected materials with written permission.
- USER CONTENT-User Content means all content created by you, which includes but is not limited to audio, video, images, photographs, logos, illustrations, animations, tools, written posts, comments, data, text, software, graphics, scripts, themes, and/or interactive features. Keep in mind that once you post something on a blog thereby making it available on the Internet and to the public, it may be practically impossible to take down all copies of it. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing any of the above forms of information or other content to the Site or Service, you are granting us, a transferable, non-exclusive license (including the right to sub-license license), perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and royalty-free to use, possess, copy, transmit, publicly display, distribute, sell, host, store, cache, disclose, perform, modify, edit, translate, reformat, import, export and prepare derivative works of such User Content through multiple tiers of distribution in any and all media now known or hereafter invented (including, without limitation, the right to conform it to the requirement of any networks, devices, services, or media through which the Site or Services are available). No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your User Content as provided herein. We are under no obligation to post or use any User Content you may provide and may remove User Content at any time in our sole discretion. You agree that The Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you only own the rights to the User Content as stated in the agreement or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content, to the extent that the license you purchase allows. Except as otherwise set forth herein, you do not Own the content but have a limited license to use the intellectual property As User Content, and The Company and/or third parties retain ownership of all intellectual property. You do not retain ownership of any intellectual property, URLs, and/or domain names you use or post in any way connected to our Service.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS-When accessing the Site or using the Content or Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service, Content, and Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding intellectual property ownership and use, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your user name. The burden of proving that any content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and copyrights displayed on the Site or in the Content are proprietary to us or their respective owners. You acquire no rights or licenses in or to any trademarks, service marks, trade names or copyrights displayed on the Site. You may not reproduce, republish, distribute, assign, sublicense, retransmit, sell, or prepare derivative works of the Site or Content, or resell or make our Service available to others. All rights in and to the Site, Service and our Content not expressly granted in this Agreement remain in us or in our licensors.
- INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT-You agree to not upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any material or content that (i) is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; or (ii) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation or this Agreement. The company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission or other distribution of any such material or content using the Service, and, if applicable, to delete any such material or content from its servers. The company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of this Agreement or of any applicable laws. The company reserves the right but does not assume the obligation, to monitor transactions and communications that occur through the Site and Service. If The company determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that a user has or will breach a term or condition of this Agreement or that such transaction or communication is inappropriate, The company may cancel such transaction or take any other action to restrict access to or the availability of any material or content that may be considered objectionable, without any liability to you or any third party.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT-The Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site, in the Content or with the Service. The Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of The company or a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. The company’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want The company to delete, edit or disable the material in question, you must provide The company with all of the following information:* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit The company to locate the material;
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Company’s designated agent at:
Copyright Compliance Agent
229 Fourth Avenue West
North Bay, Ontario Canada P1B3N1
- ALLEGED VIOLATIONS The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of any Service or the Content or Site. To ensure that The company provides a high-quality experience for you and for other users of the Site, Content, and Service, you agree that The company or its representatives may access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse, infringement of third party rights or other unauthorized uses of the Site, Content or Service. The company does not intend to disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation unless required by law, but The company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account or your access to the Site immediate, with or without prior notice to you, and without liability to you, if The company believes that you have violated any of this Agreement, furnished The company with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Site, Content or the Service by others.
- FULL POWER AND AUTHORITY You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the full power and authority to enter into and perform under this Agreement; (ii) execution and performance of this Agreement does not constitute a breach of, or conflict with, any other agreement or arrangement by which you are bound; (iii) the terms of this Agreement are legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you; (iv) all content you create to promote The company, its Site, the Content or Service was created without any contribution of any kind from The company including, without limitation, editorial control or approval, that any suggestions regarding content received from The company are made “as-is” and without any warranty; and that you have had all marketing materials created by you reviewed by competent legal counsel and solely assume all responsibility for it; (v) you are at least 18 years of age, (vi) your use of the Site and Content is legal in, and does not violate any laws or rules of, the jurisdictions in which you reside or from which you use or otherwise access the Site, (vii) all information (if any) provided by you to us is correct, (viii) your use of the Site, Content and Services shall be in accordance with this Agreement and your Affiliate Agreement and the Policies and Procedures of The company if you are an affiliate and (ix) you are capable of assuming, and do assume, any risks related to the use of the Site, Content, and Services.
- NO WARRANTIES THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE AND ALL SUCH CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE SITE, SERVICE AND CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE, USAGE OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING AND ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, CONTENT AND SERVICES AND ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SERVICE.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICE, AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALTHOUGH OUR CONTENT MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME, IT MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND/OR MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY OR FAILURE (FOR ANY REASON) TO ACCESS THE SITE OR CONTENT OR OTHERWISE USE OR RECEIVE INFORMATION OR SERVICE FROM OR REGARDING THE SITE, CONTENT, OR YOUR PURCHASES FROM US. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE SYSTEMS OR THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR SERVICE.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR MAINTAINING ANY CONSUMER DATA OR FOR THE DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, LOSS OR FAILURE OF ANY CONSUMER DATA OR FOR ANY THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO ANY CONSUMER DATA.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS, IF ANY, INDIVIDUALS MAY ACHIEVE BY USING ANY OF OUR SERVICE. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY AND DEPEND ON MANY FACTORS INCLUDING AN INDIVIDUAL’S SPECIFIC FINANCIAL SITUATION, EFFORTS, AND ACTIONS. YOU SHOULD SEEK THE ADVICE OF QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS SUCH AS AN ACCOUNTANT, ATTORNEY AND/OR PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
LIMITED LIABILITY THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION OR SERVICE RELATED TO THE SITE AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LITIGATION), (I) ARISING FROM ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OR OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICE, (II) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, CONTENT, OR RELATED SERVICE, OR FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, RELATED GRAPHICS, AND CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, (III) ANY INCORRECT OR MISSING INFORMATION OR DATA, OR (IV) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OR RESULTING FROM LOSS OF YOUR DATA OR INFORMATION, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY, IF ANY, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE LESSER OR ACTUAL DAMAGES OR THE CHARGES PAID BY YOU TO US FOR THE SITE FOR A PERIOD OF TWO MONTHS.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERRUPTED, INACCESSIBLE OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORKS, SERVERS, SATELLITES, INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, WEBSITES, OR OTHER CONNECTIONS, OR FOR MISCOMMUNICATIONS, FAILED, JUMBLED, SCRAMBLED, DELAYED, OR MISDIRECTED COMPUTER, TELEPHONE OR CABLE TRANSMISSIONS, OR FOR ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES OR DIFFICULTIES.
XVI. INCOME DISCLOSURE
THE INCOME DISCLOSURE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE IS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE AND YOU HEREBY REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND IT.
- RELATED SITES The Company has no control over, and no liability for any third party sites or materials (“Third Party Sites”). The company works with a number of partners and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked with the Site. Because The company has no control over the content and performance of these Third Party Sites, The company makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provide by such Third Party Sites, and The company assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those Third Party Sites. Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may have access to content items (including, but not limited to, websites) that are owned by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that The Company makes no guarantees about, and assume no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this Third Party Sites, and that, unless expressly provided otherwise, this Agreement shall govern your use of any and all Third Party Sites. Your linking to such Third Party Sites is at your own risk. We do not investigate, monitor, or check such Third Party Sites for accuracy or completeness. We are not responsible for the availability of these Third Party Sites, nor are we responsible for the aesthetics, appeal, and suitability to taste or subjective quality of informational content, advertising, products or other materials made available on or through such Third Party Sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience and may discontinue providing such links at any time in our sole discretion without notice to you. No endorsement of any third party content, information, data, opinions, advice, statements, goods, services or products is expressed or implied by any information, material or content of any Third Party Site contained in, referred to, included on, or linked from or to, the Site. Under no circumstances shall we or any affiliated providers be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss, injury, or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with the use of, or reliance on, any content, information, data, opinions, advice, statements, goods, services, or products available on such Third Party Sites. You should direct any concerns to the respective Third Party Site’s administrator or webmaster. Any links to Third Party Sites do not imply that we are legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through such links, or that any linked Third Party Site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of ours.
The company, its managers, or members may receive an affiliate commission when you purchase some of the products and/or services that we recommend on our Site. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that you have been informed of such payments, consent to payments of affiliate commission and that such payments are fair and reasonable.
- Anonymous Information
“Anonymous Information” is information other than Personal Information and includes the domain names, IP addresses and type of browsers that you may use, from time to time, referring URLs, and other, non-personally identifiable information.
When you access any site or service covered by this policy statement, we collect Anonymous Information. We use this information for system administration, to market research (which is shared with our advertisers), to personalize your experience at our site, to show you more relevant advertising messages, and, generally, to improve our services. We share this Anonymous Information with selected advertisers and partners in order to deliver to you more relevant advertising messages.
The Company will not share any Anonymous Information if that information is or will be linked to your Personal Information unless we have given you notice as described above and you have given us the authorization to do so.
- Sharing Personal Information
We will share your Personal Information and you have authorized us to do so. Our partners who receive information from us have the right to use the data we provide them (sometimes, in connection with other information they may have gathered about you), but are generally prohibited from sharing this information with other companies or people. In addition, if we add new features or services that might require the sharing of your personal information with other parties, we will provide you with notice and the opportunity to opt-in to receive these offers.
In certain special cases, we may disclose your Personal Information as is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, or otherwise injuring or interfering with The Company’s rights, property or operations, other The Company users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. We may also disclose your Personal Information when we believe the law requires it or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
- Third Party Relationships
The Company has relationships with many of the best media and services companies throughout the world.
Whenever you provide registration information on certain co-branded Web pages or for certain services provided in conjunction with third party partners, some data you provide is shared with partners. You should make every effort to read the privacy policies provided by or in association with such third parties and make an informed decision on your own whether or not to continue utilizing the services based on the privacy policies posted on these co-branded Web pages, at your own discretion.
The Company operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection. The Company has security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss misuse and alteration of your user data under our control. Unfortunately, no method of data transmission or storage is entirely secure, and while we make reasonable efforts to protect date stored on our networks, we cannot ensure or warrant that security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Only authorized employees have access to the information you provide us. For example, we impose strict rules on The Company employees who have access either to the databases that store user information or to the servers that host our services. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we make every effort (such as the use of employee passwords and non-disclosure agreements) to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
- Contacting Us
Any stated amount of money made over any period of time is extraordinary and not to be representative of your future income, nor do we make any guarantee that you’ll make any money what so ever. You may, in fact, invest your money and lose it all. Your income is based on your performance. Market conditions change quickly at any time and therefore you may not make any money and may, in fact, lose all of your money. Then again, you could have extraordinary results. Nobody knows what you’ll make or how well you’ll do. Only you do.
Whenever you ticked a box on our forms that said “agree with terms and conditions” this means that you read, understand and agree to all of our terms and conditions and agree to the follow NDA agreement whether it was signed by you or not.
Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreement
Complete the Agreement by CLICKING HERE
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of your engagement as an independent contractor or consultant with [company] (the “Company”), the member of The Company (the “Consultant”) agrees and covenants from the day the member is aware of our trade secrets and/or completes the membership form or pays for any products or services sold by mentor mastermind or info products world or any of its representatives as follows:
- Engagement with the Company as an independent contractor or consultant (“Engagement”) will give the Consultant access to proprietary and confidential information belonging to the Company, known as TRADE SECRETS, its customers, its suppliers and others (the proprietary and confidential information is collectively referred to in this Agreement as “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes but is not limited to customer lists, marketing plans, proposals, contracts, technical and/or financial information, databases, software, and know-how. All Confidential Information remains the confidential and proprietary information of the Company.
- As referred to herein, the “Business of the company” shall relate to the business of the company as the same is determined by the Board of Directors of the company from time to time or if the company is not public, then herein shall relate to the business of the company or Don Cox, Melissa McLellan or any other designated person.
- The Consultant may in the course of the Consultant’s Engagement with the Company conceive, develop or contribute to material or information related to the Business of the Company, including, without limitation, software, technical documentation, ideas, inventions (whether or not patentable), hardware, know-how, marketing plans, designs, techniques, documentation and records, regardless of the form or media, if any, on which such is stored (referred to in this Agreement as “Proprietary Property”). The Company shall exclusively own, and the customer, Affiliate (referred to as Consultant) does hereby assign to the Company, all Proprietary Property which the Consultant conceives, develops or contributes to in the course of the Consultant’s Engagement with the Company and all intellectual and industrial property and other rights of any kind in or relating to the Proprietary Property, including but not limited to all copyright, patent, trade secret and trademark rights in or relating to the Proprietary Property. Material or information conceived, developed or contributed to or by the Consultant outside working hours on the Company’s premises or through the use of the Company’s property and/or assets shall also be Proprietary Property and be governed by this Agreement if such material or information relates to the Business of the Company. The Consultant shall keep full and accurate records accessible at all times to the Company relating to all Proprietary Property and shall promptly disclose and deliver to the Company all Proprietary Property.
- The Consultant shall, both during and after the Consultant’s Engagement with the Company, keep all Confidential Information and Proprietary Property confidential and shall not use any of it except for the purpose of carrying out authorized activities on behalf of the Company. The Consultant may, however, use or disclose Confidential Information which:
(i) Is or becomes public other than through a breach of this Agreement;
(ii) Is known to the Consultant prior to the date of this Agreement and with respect to which the Consultant does not have any obligation of confidentiality; or
(iii) Is required to be disclosed by law, whether under an order of a court or government tribunal or types of legal process, provided that Consultant informs the Company of such requirement in sufficient time to allow the Company to avoid such disclosure by the Consultant.
The Consultant shall return or destroy, as directed by the Company, Confidential Information, Proprietary Property and any other Company property to the Company upon request by the Company at any time. The Consultant shall certify, by way of affidavit or statutory declaration, that all such Confidential Information, Proprietary Property or The company property has been returned or destroyed, as applicable.
- The Consultant covenants and agrees not to make any unauthorized use whatsoever of or to bring onto the Company’s premises for the purpose of making any unauthorized use whatsoever of any trade secrets, confidential information or proprietary property of any third party, including without limitation any trademarks or copyrighted materials, during the course of the Consultant’s Engagement with the Company.
- At the reasonable request and at the sole expense of the Company, the Consultant shall do all reasonable acts necessary and sign all reasonable documentation necessary in order to ensure the Company’s ownership of the Proprietary Property, the Company property and all intellectual and industrial property rights and other rights in the same, including but not limited to providing to the Company written assignments of all rights to the Company and any other documents required to enable the Company to document rights to and/or register patents, copyrights, trade-marks, industrial designs and such other protections as the Company considers advisable anywhere in the world.
- The Consultant hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waives all moral rights the Consultant may now or in the future have in any Proprietary Property.
- The Consultant agrees that the Consultant will if requested from time to time by the Company, execute such further reasonable agreements as to confidentiality and proprietary rights as the Company’s customers or suppliers reasonably require protecting confidential information or proprietary property.
- Regardless of any changes in position, fees or otherwise, including, without limitation, termination of the Consultant’s Engagement with the Company, unless otherwise stipulated pursuant to the terms hereof, the Consultant will continue to be subject to each of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other(s) executed pursuant to the preceding paragraph.
- The Consultant agrees that the Consultant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach by the Company of this Agreement will be limited to monetary damages and in case of any breach by the Company of this Agreement or any other Agreement between the Consultant and the Company, the Consultant will not make any claim in respect of any rights to or interest in any Confidential Information or Proprietary Property.
- The Consultant acknowledges that the services provided by the Consultant to the Company under this Agreement are unique. The Consultant further agrees that irreparable harm will be suffered by the Company in the event of the Consultant’s breach or threatened breach of any of his or her obligations under this Agreement, and that the Company will be entitled to seek, in addition to any other rights and remedies that it may have at law or equity, a temporary or permanent injunction restraining the Consultant from engaging in or continuing any such breach hereof. Any claims asserted by the Consultant against the Company shall not constitute a defense in any injunction action, application or motion brought against the Consultant by the Company.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the parties agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario in relation to this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deleted and the other provisions shall remain in effect.
You can complete the NDA at a link provided to you via email. Or you may print and sign the NDA and mail a copy to us.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Company and the Consultant have caused this Agreement to be executed as of the ___ day of _______________, 20__.
Your Signature Above (First line above)
Today’s Date (day-month-year) (second line above)
*You may need to complete this form twice.